CVTA – Commercial Vehicle Training Association
The Commercial Vehicle Training Association (CVTA) was founded in 1996, and is headquartered in Springfield, VA. CVTA is the largest trade association representing the interests of truck driving schools, students and the businesses that depend on their services. Working with members and partners on critical industry issues, CVTA is helping shape the future of safer transportation. CVTA is the national trade association representing private truck driver training programs, and currently represents 180 driver training sites nationwide.
CVTA’s Mission is to promote excellence in training; develop safety in the Transportation Industry; and enhance driver professionalism.
The instructors at United States Truck Driving School participate in “Train the Trainer” programs through CVTA, which are designed to improve their teaching abilities. Firm knowledge of commercial driving is the first part of being a good teacher; the second is developing the skills necessary to impart that knowledge to our students. We take great pride in the quality of our training staff. They are a dedicated group of professionals, always looking to improve their technique so that their students can have access to great Colorado truck driving jobs.
CVTA Member Schools:
- operate both accredited and state licensed schools at over 180 training locations in over 40 states nationwide;
- train approximately 50,000 drivers per year;
- A majority of CVTA member schools have extremely high placement rates as commercial drivers are in high demand;
- CVTA and its members are committed to promoting the highest quality standards for commercial driving training schools and the students they help graduate;
- Many CVTA students rely on Workforce Investment Act (WIA), Title IV Direct Loans, Pell Grants, Post 9/11 G.I. Bill benefits, private loans, scholarships, and other grants to fund their training.
Contact the United States Truck Driving School today to learn how you can get started on the path to your new career! For more information about the Commercial Vehicle Training Association (CVTA) please visit https://cvta.org/about-us